Cerebro is an all-in-one toolkit for project planning and tracking, assets and multimedia files storage.
• Project breakdown into unlimited task tree.
• File access control and sharing.
• Tracking and overviewing.
• Online and offline visual reviewing.
• Calendars and schedules.
• Interactive Gantt chart.
• Resource usage control.
• Export to XLS and PDF.
Cerebro can be implemented either as SaaS or as a classical client-server application installed onto facility local file servers.
• Lightweight, doesn’t need a dedicated hardware (in most cases).
• Can be implemented into existing IT infrastructure.
• Python API for integration into production pipeline.
• Local installation can be accessed via Internet by remote users (if permitted by IT security policy).
• Can substitute some traditional software: FTP server, CineSync, e‐mail.
• Can be customized to tailor‐fit established processes and procedures.
• Has a unique embedded tool for video reviewing.